6X Premium 175AMP Anderson Style Plug Exterior Connector DC Power SOLAR CARAVAN
Item number: AND175A6-M
100% Brand new and High Quality Genderless Connection RoHS compliant Suitable for Solar Panels, Dual Battery Systems, Caravans, 4WD, Fridges etc Plugs are compatible with other Grey Anderson Style 175A connectors
$49.95 was $69.95 Save 29%
100% Brand new and High Quality Genderless Connection RoHS compliant Suitable for Solar Panels, Dual Battery Systems, Caravans, 4WD, Fridges etc Plugs are compatible with other Grey Anderson Style 175A connectors The Plugs is Impact Resistant Polycarbonate and Connectors are Silver plated Solid Copper Terminals. The Silver Plated Solid Copper Terminals offer Low Resistance for Superior Conductivity, As Silver Plated Copper Contacts Inside Housings that Strongly Force the Contacts Together. Ideal for Environments where a Durable, Rugged Connector, Capable of Low Voltage, High Current Applications from 1-36 volts Up to 175 Amps is Required. These Plugs form a Reliable Weather and Vibration Resistant Connection, Cannot be Cross Connected, and are most Commonly used to Connect Auxiliary Power from a Vehicle to a Trailer.
What’s In Box
6 x Anderson Style Plugs
Amperage Rating: 175A Voltage: Max 600V Operating Voltage: For 12v or 24v Use Colour: Grey Operating Temperature: -20C to 105C Cable Size: 6B&S / 6AWG (up to 13.3 sq mm) Dimension: 180*180*40 mm Weight: 550g
- Please note that deliver to PO BOX address is available for products below 22kg and 1M length. Please make sure you have provided a correct physical address during checkout on products of excessive size.
- Our shipping system cannot accept order changes or cancellation after payment is made. You can follow our return policy for more information.
- To aim in smooth and speed of delivery, ensure your address is correct during the checkout. With correct information provided, your order is dispatched within 1 business day. Any changes to address after payment made will not be considered.
- Please allow 2 to 12 business days for product to arrive. We highly recommend to provide an answerable contact number and email address as we do make call to follow up item delivery status.
- Your item will be sent via Australia Post or courier depending on its size and weight.
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty claim for any product you have purchase
- Under no circumstances we accept CHANGE OF MIND return 30 days after you receive the item!
- A 20% restocking fees will apply to final reimbursement to cover labor cost, P&H, restocking, freight.
- The item must be returned at the buyer's cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- Please note that we do not accept return of oversize products like Bulky solar panels, Kayaks, Batteries and Winches which may cause in transit damage.
Write Your Own Review