Post Hole Digger 88cc Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill Bit
Item number: HGHD006A
The Atem Power 88cc Post Hole Digger has landed! A must have for any tradesmen, commercial operator or handyman, this class leading commercial grade digger is designed and engineered specifically for low fatigue and great maneuverability - the ultimate ground drill!
As part of our latest series, this digger features our exclusive high output 88cc powerhouse which not only delivers more hp than outdated 92cc engines, but also keeps your auger at speed with it's unique hi-torque design. The pro-series easily conquers your commercial and industrial digging needs!
Utilising this unique combination along with a full size commercial straight drive, large capacity fuel tank and high tensile gear set, durability and reliability are second to none. Time to throw away your old shovel and become the master of holes.
Warranty1 Year Warranty
What’s In Box
1 x Atem Power 75cc Post Hole Digger
3 x Augers (30cm + 20cm +10cm (Diameter) x 100cm(Length)
4 x Extension Shafts (60cm Diameter, 1m Length)
1 x Oil Mixer & Tool Kit
|Maximum Engine Speed:||12,500 RPM|
|Engine Idle Speed:||3000 RPM|
|Petrol/Oil Mix Ratio:||
|Full Tank Capacity:||1.2L|
|Gearbox Oil Capacity||250ml|
|Gearbox Oil Type:||3# Lithium Grease|
|Start System:||Recoil Starter|
|Air Cleaner Type:||Sponge Element|
|Auger Bit:||100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm|
|Sound Pressure:||100DB(A) approx|
|Sound Power:||110DB(A) approx|
You might also like
Aluminum J Style Kayak Canoe Carrier Roof Rack Holder$79.95 $119.95Sale
- Please note that deliver to PO BOX address is available for products below 22kg and 1M length. Please make sure you have provided a correct physical address during checkout on products of excessive size.
- Our shipping system cannot accept order changes or cancellation after payment is made. You can follow our return policy for more information.
- To aim in smooth and speed of delivery, ensure your address is correct during the checkout. With correct information provided, your order is dispatched within 1 business day. Any changes to address after payment made will not be considered.
- Please allow 2 to 12 business days for product to arrive. We highly recommend to provide an answerable contact number and email address as we do make call to follow up item delivery status.
- Your item will be sent via Australia Post or courier depending on its size and weight.
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty claim for any product you have purchase
- Under no circumstances we accept CHANGE OF MIND return 30 days after you receive the item!
- A 20% restocking fees will apply to final reimbursement to cover labor cost, P&H, restocking, freight.
- The item must be returned at the buyer's cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- Please note that we do not accept return of oversize products like Bulky solar panels, Kayaks, Batteries and Winches which may cause in transit damage.