12 month National wide warranty:
Unless otherwise stated, products listed and sold by Vic offroad come with 12 month warranty. This warranty is applied only to product listed and sold by Vic offroad where 1 year warranty against defects is given in the product listing on this website.
Warranty given by Vic offroad cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. As a consumer, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement or repair for a major failure and compensation for any reasonably loss or damage within ordinary cause of business. Partial refund agreed by consumer may be less than the purchase price is deemed to have completed the claim.
Make the claim:
Preferably, you can contact us via email. When the claim is received, our customer service will consider each claim on a case by case basis and if required, photo of proof may be requested by us to complete the claim. In the event where Vic offroad requires faulty products or wrong products to be sent back to us, we will paid for the returned postage fees.
Warranty period commences on the date the payment is fully received by Vic offroad. You products may contain warranty documents inside the product packaging provided. Any such warranty papers are not given by us will not void the warranty entitlement on the products.
Vic offroad does not provide refund, replacement, exchange or resend if you have fell below conditions:
- Product was damaged by using it in a way it was not meant to be used.
- Product was stolen or damaged due to wear and tear.
- You have had a defect drawn to your attention before you purchased the product.
- You changed your mind and wish to return used, unsalable products which is free from manufacturing defects or faults.
- Products are not purchased from Vic offroad
- Claimed Products are found to be in good working order.
- Faulty products returned in exchange for a higher value of products
If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, Vic offroad reserves the right to seek reimbursement for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such event, we may hold your goods until payment is received.